STAND UP PADDLE INTRODUCTION COURSE
The aim of the course is: to acquire basic general knowledge, to stand on the board and to be able to paddle returning to the starting point, to be self-sufficient to practice Sup safely and to have a good base to be able to evolve your technique.
You will learn a variety of techniques to get the most out of your board. This course can be done in groups or individually.
- Knowledge of the board and material to be used.
- Balance and position on the board.
- Prone, knee and standing position.
- Beach entry and exit without waves.
- Forward paddle stroke.
- Sweep paddle stroke.
- Position and synchronization of the paddle stroke at start-up.
- Turning techniques.
- Security and meteorology.
Duration: 2 hours.
Minimum age: 8 years.
Dates: From April to October.
- Equipment rent.
- Locker room and space for personal belongings.
- Thermal or lycra T-shirt that can get wet.
- Swimsuit or pants that can get wet.
- Tied shoes that can get wet. Recommended to wear booties.
- Change of clothes and towel to use after the activity.
- If you wear glasses, a strap so you don’t lose them.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, cap and water.
|Course||Duration||1 person||2 people||More than 2 people|
|Introduction||2 hours||90 €/pax||60 €/pax||50 €/pax|