STAND UP PADDLE IMPROVEMENT COURSE
This course will allow you to improve your technique and knowledge of the behavior of the board, to achieve optimum performance with minimum effort, both in navigation and maneuverability. You will have a good base to get initiated in the waves in a simple way.
This course can be done in groups or individually.
- Improve paddling technique and posture.
- Types of paddle stroke.
- Leverage points.
- Transfer of weights on the board.
- Positioning of the feet in the transitions.
- Dynamic turns with braces.
- Navigate efficiently.
- Security and reading of the environment.
Duration: 2 hours.
Minimum age: 10 years.
Dates: From April to October.
- Equipment rent.
- Locker room and space for personal belongings.
- Thermal or lycra T-shirt that can get wet.
- Swimsuit or pants that can get wet.
- Tied shoes that can get wet. Recommended to wear booties.
- Change of clothes and towel to use after the activity.
- If you wear glasses, a strap so you don’t lose them.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, cap and water.
|Course||Duration||1 person||2 people||More than 2 people|
|Improvement||2 hours||90 €/pax||60 €/pax||50 €/pax|