SEA KAYAKING COURS LEVEL 3: ADVANCED TECHNIQUES
It’s a course designed for those who want to use the kayak as a means of transport in a safe way and with good technical resources to get the most out of the kayak.
Once you have completed the course and achieved the goals, we will give you a card with your level.
- Improve paddling technique.
- Low and high static brace.
- Low and high dynamic brace.
- Turning the edged kayak while braking.
- Stern and bow rudders.
- Lateral displacements.
Level 3: Advanced techniques.
Duration: Three hours in one session.
Minimum age: 8 years.
Dates: From April to October.
- Equipment rent.
- Locker room and space for personal belongings.
- Thermal or lycra T-shirt that can get wet.
- Swimsuit or pants that can get wet.
- Tied shoes that can get wet. Recommended to wear booties.
- Change of clothes and towel to use after the activity.
- If you wear glasses, a strap so you don’t lose them.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, cap and water.
|Course||Duration||1 person||2 people||More than 2 people|
|Advanced techniques||3 hours||120 €/pax||80 €/pax||65 €/pax|