SEA KAYAKING COURSE LEVEL 2: IMPROVEMENT
It’s a type of course designed for those who want to be self-sufficient, to improve their paddling technique and increase their technical and safety resources.
The courses can be done in groups or individually. It is not necessary to hire a minimum of 3 people to take the course in a group, we already take care of organizing the groups.
- Pressure low brace.
- Stern rudder.
- Carving the kayak.
- Turning the kayak by edging the hull.
- Moving sideways.
- Self-rescue with a paddle float in deep waters.
Level 2: Improvement.
Duration: Three hours in one session.
Minimum age: 8 years.
Dates: From April to October.
- Equipment rent.
- Locker room and space for personal belongings.
- Thermal or lycra T-shirt that can get wet.
- Swimsuit or pants that can get wet.
- Tied shoes that can get wet. Recommended to wear booties.
- Change of clothes and towel to use after the activity.
- If you wear glasses, a strap so you don’t lose them.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, cap and water.
|Course||Duration||1 person||2 people||More than 2 people|
|Improvement||3 hours||120 €/pax||80 €/pax||65 €/pax|