SEA KAYAKING COURSE LEVEL 1: INTRODUCTION
It’s a course designed for all those who want to learn navigating in sea kayak in calm waters. It’s recommended to do level 1 and 2 in a row as they are designed to be taken this way and thus achieve good control of the kayak in just two sessions. This course does not require previous experience and is suitable for everyone.
The courses can be done in groups or individually. It is not necessary to hire a minimum of 3 people to take the course in a group, we already take care of organizing the groups.
- Knowledge of the kayak parts and material to be used.
- Efficient forward paddle stroke.
- Reverse paddling.
- Sweep paddle stroke.
- Embarking and disembarking on the beach without waves.
- Assisted rescue in deep waters.
Level 1: Introduction.
Duration: Three hours in one session.
Minimum age: 8 years.
Dates: From April to October.
- Equipment rent.
- Locker room and space for personal belongings.
- Thermal or lycra T-shirt that can get wet.
- Swimsuit or pants that can get wet.
- Tied shoes that can get wet. Recommended to wear booties.
- Change of clothes and towel to use after the activity.
- If you wear glasses, a strap so you don’t lose them.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, cap and water.
|Course||Duration||1 person||2 people||More than 2 people|
|Introduction||3 hours||120 €/pax||80 €/pax||65 €/pax|