SEA KAYAK SURFING COURSE
This is a type of course designed for those kayakers who already control the kayak in favorable conditions but have problems with the waves. You will learn to control the kayak in the waves and have fun with them. When you finish the course you won’t be worried about the waves, but where to find them!
The courses can be done in groups or individually. It is not necessary to hire a minimum of 3 people to take the course in a group, we already take care of organizing the groups.
- Correct adjustment of the kayak.
- Type, characteristics, and behavior of the waves.
- How to cross the waves.
- Braces: low, medium and high.
- The start-up.
- The carving.
Level: Improvement. Introduction to kayak surfing.
Duration: Three hours in one session.
Minimum age: 8 years.
Dates: From April to October.
- Equipment rent.
- Locker room and space for personal belongings.
- Thermal or lycra T-shirt that can get wet.
- Swimsuit or pants that can get wet.
- Tied shoes that can get wet. Recommended to wear booties.
- Change of clothes and towel to use after the activity.
- If you wear glasses, a strap so you don’t lose them.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, cap and water.
|Course||Duration||1 person||2 people||More than 2 people|
|Sea kayak surfing||3 hours||120 €/pax||80 €/pax||65 €/pax|