KAYAK EXCURSION “COVES OF SITGES”
Coves of Sitges is a sea kayaking excursion where you will discover the best spots and coves between Sitges and Vilanova. We will navigate along a stretch of the coast that is characterized by its rocky appearance formed by low limestone cliffs. This area is called “Els Colls Miralpeix” and is the only green space in this zone that has remained quite untouched. It’s populated by white pine, Mediterranean dwarf palm (the only native and protected European palm tree), rosemary and agave. During the crossing we will find several pebble coves and caves.
During the excursion we’ll make a stop where we can rest and practice snorkeling.
No previous experience is required for this excursion. Before we start navigating, we will teach you the basics so that you can paddle and control the kayak with ease.
This excursion is done in sit-on-top kayaks or in touring kayaks, depending on the experience.
Duration: 3 hours.
Distance: 4 miles (7,5 km).
Minimum age: 12 years.
Dates: From April to October.
Price: 45 €/pax.
- Equipment rent.
- Locker room and space for personal belongings.
- Thermal or lycra T-shirt that can get wet.
- Swimsuit or pants that can get wet.
- Tied shoes that can get wet. Recommended to wear booties.
- Change of clothes and towel to use after the activity.
- If you wear glasses, a strap so you don’t lose them.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, cap and water.