ESKIMO ROLLING COURSE
You’ve always thought that learning to do eskimo rolling is very difficult and not for you. This has changed! We now have the best facilities and the best learning method for you to achieve this. It’s a learning method by phases of adaptation. A series of exercises will be carried out with the primary objective of progressive adaptation to the environment and the kayak, and then coordination of the movements necessary for the execution of the roll. Demonstrations on the land by the instructor will help you visualize the different parts of the maneuver.
The courses can be done in groups or individually. It is not necessary to hire a minimum of 3 people to take the course in a group, we already take care of organizing the groups.
- Become familiar with the situation of capsizing: first of all, we must ensure that the water doesn’t feel strange to us, that being underwater doesn’t make us nervous and prevent us from acting with ease.
- Underwater orientation: being overturned underwater changes the spatial references to which we are used. We will have to learn to take references from the new situation in order to be able to execute the subsequent exercises.
- Coordination exercises without the paddle.
- Initial position.
- Hip snap, lateral brace.
- Rolling under pressure.
Duration: Two hours in one session.
Minimum age: 8 years.
Dates: From April to October.
- Equipment rent.
- Locker room and space for personal belongings.
- Thermal or lycra T-shirt that can get wet.
- Swimsuit or pants that can get wet.
- Tied shoes that can get wet. Recommended to wear booties.
- Change of clothes and towel to use after the activity.
- Diving or swimming goggles + nose clip.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, cap and water.
|Course||Duration||1 person||2 people||More than 2 people|
|Eskimo rolling||2 hours||90 €/pax||60 €/pax||50 €/pax|